HomeWise Builders Cares about COVID-19March 20th, 2020 | by Kat Collins | Posted in Uncategorized | #Corona Virus, #COVID-19, #Healthy, #Safe
What’s we’re doing to help keep our community healthy & safe!
To Our Valued Clients, Staff, Vendors, and Trade Partners,
Undoubtedly you are aware of the concern in our community and around the world due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. We wanted to take a few moments to let you know how we are responding to the current situation.
We care deeply about our community, clients, staff, and trade partners and are committed to the health and safety of all! Although, cleanliness and safety are top priorities for us at HomeWise Builders daily, we have implemented the following precautionary measures:
Employees and Trade Partners
– Prior to the start of each day all employees and trade partners will be asked to check for fever and confirm that they do not currently have any symptoms associated with this virus including fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
– Any individual displaying these symptoms are required to stay home.
– We are taking extra precautions by disinfecting our work locations including; door handles, light switches, faucets, trash receptacles, work surfaces, and company vehicles.- – Gloves are being worn and disposed of properly following material runs, etc.
– We are asking that if anyone in a client’s home is displaying any possible symptoms of the illness that they will notify us immediately. Any work on a home with a possible infection will be suspended until there are no longer any chances of infection.
– Every individual will use hand sanitizer upon entering the office environment.
– All samples in the office are sanitized each time they are touched.
– All frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected at the beginning and end of each day using disposable gloves.
– Anyone displaying symptoms will be asked to immediately leave the office and anything that they have touched will be disinfected.
In addition, we will be offering virtual meetings using FaceTime, Zoom, or other video chat services on your phone, computer, or tablet where we can walk through your project together, answer your questions, and get a few simple measurements. Planning, design work and selection meetings can easily take place with respect to social distancing.
Let us know if you’re interested – no better time than NOW to get a head start on learning how to make the most of your space and Love Where You Live!
We share this information as we care about our community, clients, staff, and trade partners. We will continue to update our policies as the situation changes. Stay safe and healthy!
SOURCE: Remodel AutoPilot